Father's Day 2016

Let's celebrate today with utmost gratitude for the special person in every child's life, every girl's shopping financier and every boy's fishing buddy!

H A P P Y  F A T H E R ' S  D A Y

A father is truly a remarkable factor in a person's life no doubt. This year, let us not fail in showing the world how much we love our dads. Do what you think can make your dad smile for the rest of the day. Make your parents feel special everyday because life can be unpredictable. It can create the most heartbreaking scenarios and you won't be able to do anything about it. Cherish the time you have with your parents because you don't have forever.

Happy Father's Day Papang! Thank you for constantly inspiring me to be the best "me" I can be and to do good in my studies. You taught me many things but mostly on how to deal with the challenges of life and how to rise up and stand after falling down. I will always treasure the times I spent with you especially your last years. You are the best. I hope you are proud of me. I love you!

0 comments