Marianos Home-Cooked Specialties
Meadowlark St., Isabel Village, Pala-o, 9200 Iligan City, Philippines
If you like short and spontaneous dines, Marianos is one place to go. It's peaceful and quiet plus only a few people go there. It's nowhere near crowded which makes it the best place to dine and spend special occasions with loved ones.
T H E P L A C E
The place was really nice. Great interiors. The building has great architecture but I think it the area is too small. They don't have a parking area inside. The chairs and tables were really nice and comfortable. I really like their idea of putting hooks (underneath the tables) for ladies to hang their bags.
T H E S E R V I C E
The people working there were really pleasant. The waiter was kind enough to show us the hooks underneath the tables, describe the menu items and answer all of our questions. It was our first time to eat at Marianos so a little help with picking something from the menu really helped. Odd though is that they dished out before we left. It was strange because other restaurants don't usually do that.
After supper, my mom tipped and thanked the guy who guided people in parking their cars. He said "You're welcome" in sign language. That was when we realized that he is deaf and mute. It is really heartwarming seeing a people like him be given a chance to work like others. I respect the owners of Marianos for hiring really good and kind people to serve costumers and for their stunning service!
After supper, my mom tipped and thanked the guy who guided people in parking their cars. He said "You're welcome" in sign language. That was when we realized that he is deaf and mute. It is really heartwarming seeing a people like him be given a chance to work like others. I respect the owners of Marianos for hiring really good and kind people to serve costumers and for their stunning service!
T H E F O O D
Well, to be honest, I did find their menu quite short. They extremely lacked recipes. I had my mom choose for me because the items in the menu weren't that appealing. It was very sad to dine in a good-looking restaurant with a very low number of choices and I would really appreciate their menu more if it had pictures of some of the recipes so that costumers will know what their order looks like.
Great structure, great service but really poor menu. The food was yummy though! Really expensive but really good! Definitely worth it.
I really recommend Marianos. It is the perfect place to have small and formal get-together's. Great place and divine food. Please do try their lobster and prawns. They're delish! Follow my blog with Bloglovin
4 comments