Anong Ganap? February Roundup





Anong ganap? February roundup!

Commercial break muna because I hate the way my bullet list appears on the homepage. By the way, I am more active on Tumblr because I feel that Blogger is too formal for me so feel free to follow  my Tumblr by clicking here. 
It’s a bit late but who cares?

February was okay, I guess. I’m too tired to type every detail so here’s my month in bullet form.
• Study sessions (and what not) for comparative anatomy
• Group study with Ayah, Khiara and Adel
• Pictures with friends (3rd to 6th polaroid: me and my friend, Pia; lunch date with Nico, Khiara, Ayah and Adel; groupie with music lovers
• Marketeers started their businesses: bags & wallets. PM me for inquiries!
• I got to drive my uncle’s BMW. I did good. Not bad for someone who hasn’t been on the driver seat for a very long time.
• Lastly, one of the highlights of February was that my sister and her blockmates had a party at our house; a great way to end the day after our prelimary exam.

0 comments