(Photo not mine)
Hello! :-) Quick life update. On the third week of March 2020, the school announced suspension of classes. There were no news yet on when classes will resume but everyone's hoping that the suspension only last a month and so I decided to go home to my hometown. Hello from Iligan City!
A lot of things have happened since covid-19 cases started to appear in different areas in the Philippines. The country is being toppled by issues concerning public health, health care, economics, and politics and social media is now currently a hot pot full of trolls and angry people with valid arguments. During this difficult time, I want to spread awareness and positivity and being on enhanced comminity quarantine (ECQ), I have nothing better to do than try. Much thanks to DJ Loonyo for some inspiration. Life, love, waves! ;-)
Hoping you all are at home staying safe and practicing frequent hand-washing.
Hello! :-) Quick life update. On the third week of March 2020, the school announced suspension of classes. There were no news yet on when classes will resume but everyone's hoping that the suspension only last a month and so I decided to go home to my hometown. Hello from Iligan City!
A lot of things have happened since covid-19 cases started to appear in different areas in the Philippines. The country is being toppled by issues concerning public health, health care, economics, and politics and social media is now currently a hot pot full of trolls and angry people with valid arguments. During this difficult time, I want to spread awareness and positivity and being on enhanced comminity quarantine (ECQ), I have nothing better to do than try. Much thanks to DJ Loonyo for some inspiration. Life, love, waves! ;-)
Hoping you all are at home staying safe and practicing frequent hand-washing.

0 comments