I revamped my study area (again). I spend most hours of my day in my study area and sometimes my mind gets a block from being in the same place for days. So, I switch it up a bit from time to time and here's my current setup which I really like a lot.
I transferred the desk to face my window for good lighting during Zoom meetings. I also placed my bedside lamp for warm light source. This'll prevent my eyes from getting strained easily during late night study sessions. I have all things liquid (i.e. alcohol handrub, water, milktea) on my lefthand side and electronics, accessories, and extension plug adapter on the right. In case they spill, liquids will be far away from my electric source. Hanged on the wall to my right is my cork board with important documents and a few things that inspire me, instax prints of me and my family and movies tickets of films I loved and watched in the cinema.
At the center of my desk is my laptop for online classes and research. At the back of it is my PLDT Home router and in front, my iPad pro and Apple pencil which I use to take down notes, watch videos, and play games with.
It's not as aesthetic as what people commonly see on Instagram but it's functional. I have my essentials within reach and good space for movement.
0 comments