Birthdays are the highlights of every person's childhood. They are the days in which kids are happiest because they get whatever they want including unlimited cake and ice cream. Birthdays, especially for kids should be celebrated with food and gifts from people who love them. They are days of pure excitement and happiness. The best parts are blowing candles after people sing "Happy Birthday"and opening presents.
Ahem. I'm not really a fan of huge gatherings especially parties. I get aloof with a crowd so I just take pictures of people smiling and enjoying the party. I love capturing the moments and making them last for a very long time just by saving the pictures and blogging. Anyways, we weren't really dressed up during this mini-celebration so these are just some of the photos I took which I deemed formal.
P.S. I know that some Muslims believe that birthdays aren't part of Islamic practices and thereby should not be celebrated and I really don't know if any of that is true but I don't see, in any aspect, reasons for birthdays to be treated like any other normal day. Birthdays are wonderful and they are there for reason. My family, especially my dad, loves birthdays and my parent's have managed to raise us with birthdays as really memorable times with family. My sister and I grew up with encouragements from our parents to celebrate special days with our family, the people who truly love us and who will be there for us no matter what.
A H M A D A R H A M
For some who don't know who the boy in the photo is, his name is Arham and he is my little brother who loves Minecraft and Slither.io. He is currently a 3rd-grader struggling because of bullies. To be honest, we have a really impeccable system of good upbringing here at home and we were shocked when one day he got home from school and asked the meaning of a few profane words said by the other kids in his school. We had him transfer the next year and got him the education he deserves. Preschools right now are very different from back then. I think it's because of overpopulation that kids aren't guided properly. We got him transferred to another school with much less students and hopefully the new environment will also help him recover from bring bullied. I had him watch Ryan Higa's Draw My Life video to teach him that life will get better. He eventually became more happy and less affected with what all the other kids are saying. He is now a very cheerful and very malambing kid who hugs us before going to school.
8 T H | A U G 2 6
Happy happy birthday to my makulit na kapatid! I hope you had the best day of your life so far. Stay goofy and peculiar. Don't mind the bullies and just be you. Kaka loves you very much. God bless you always!
2 comments