I have been on hiatus for the past month. I blame my academics. September was full of quizzes, exams and very stressful and tiring laboratory activities but now I'm back (just days before another hell week so I'm probably going to be inactive again soon). Hi guys! I am back with another dose of motivation to document my life but before anything else here's a recap of my September:
L A B L I F E
C A F F E I N E
For days I slept at 3 am because exams piled up and time is definitely gold. I printed loads of study materials and I burned the midnight oil just to finish reading them. Kopiko 78 became my fuel and Campbell became my study buddy. It was a big change for me, a person who usually sleeps at 8 pm. Anyways, I learned (or was forced, rather) to read textbooks for our physiology class since our professor wouldn't provide us copies of her Powerpoint presentations. This sem, I also have a professor who is really enthusiastic about making Powerpoint presentations (100+ slides per file, yes). I'm already stocked up with Kopiko for this week and I ready to slay preliminary exams. Wish me luck!
B I R T H D A Y
A close friend/ block-mate of mine celebrated her debut at Frosty Bites. It was unforgettable because I had my physiology exam just hours before the party (adrenaline really kicked in) and I really thought I couldn't make it. It was somehow a blessing because I got to relax and have fun after a really long exam. Photos are on my Facebook account if you guys want to see photos of our block's beautiful ray of sunshine on her special day.Happy birthday Jemimah!

By the way, her family owns a pizza place in Iligan called Papa Jim's. I haven't been there because of my hectic schedule but people gave really good reviews. Read Dane Legaspi's review on Papa Jim's by clicking here. Also, please do visit their official Facebook page!
L O N G W E E K E N D
29th of September is Iligan City's fiesta and I got to spend it with my cousin, Hussien, and our mutual friend, Ashiah, at Tedt's. We're planning to sell craft materials this Palakasan (I think it's on the last week of October) and I think it's a good idea since I know a lot of Iliganons who have been wanting to try calligraphy and other crafts. If you are interested in crafts, contact us and we'll notify you if our plans are approved by the university. If not, you can still contact my friend, Ashiah, on her "crafts" Instagram account.That's it for my September. (Not much, I know) See you guys really soon!
0 comments