APRIL ROUNDUP
April was about friends. It taught me that there are people whom you can be close with despite months of being apart. It gave me a lot of chances to be with people who matter to me. Recently, I have been spending a lot of time with them, especially with Tau-tau, who is btw going back to MNL this Saturday (cries). I had fun despite spending late nights with them despite the acads waiting for me at home.
Yinyang Sisterhood or yins are my best friends since high school. We were externs and we got in trouble for karaoke night.
- Echoes Goes Motion Pictures (will be uploading pictures soon!)
- Sketches I did almost a year ago
- Yinyang Sisterhood
I keep on forgetting to make a tutorial on how I make my GIFs. My apologies goes to whoever sent me that anon message requesting for a tutorial but I assure you, I am currently making one and it will be ready for upload this weekend.

0 comments