One beautiful morning of June, I got a text from the Dean's office. It was a group-message sent to all Junior Honor students of CSM. We were encouraged to attend the pre-commencement to receive our certificates and also we were asked to go to the Dean's office on Monday to confirm if we are able to attend the said awarding ceremony on July 3. Of course, I was really ecstatic to receive such message and I immediately went to the dean's office that morning to confirm.
July 3 came. I brought with me my sister's Canon G7x Mark II and my block-mates and I (Christine, Jemimah, Keith, Khiara, and Nico) took a lot of pictures after the awarding.
I felt so happy that day. That afternoon, I had flashbacks of the many times I had studied in cafes because my mind needed a new environment to study in, the times I begged my mom to sponsor me Japanese highlighters from online shops, and the times I had friends over for overnight study sessions.
July 5, my sister officially graduated from Mindanao State University - Iligan Institute of Technology with a Bachelor's Degree of Business Administration Major in Entrepreneurial Marketing. Of course, I was her photographer that day (and I must say) I sure took a lot of good photos.
A lot of people came to my sister's graduation celebration- some friends but mostly relatives. My friends (Gillian, Jam, Jireh, Nicole, and Nikka) came. I really enjoyed the time I had spent with them. I'm hoping they'll be able to attend my graduation party next year. Insha'Allah!
Alhamdulillah for July.
Alhamdulillah for everything.




0 comments