November 13⏤ I just turned 20!! 🥂

Originally posted on Monday, November 13 2017 on my Tumblr.


This year, I celebrated my birthday two days early  ⏤ with my friends. We have exams scheduled on the actual date of my birthday, which falls on Monday, so I decided to spend it with them on a Saturday, after a different exam.  I’ll be spending this occasion with my family on the evening of the actual day of my birthday. We’ll just probably do the usual, grab some pizza and chill.




A candid shot that Macz took with my Instax SQ10. It was pretty random, good thing I had good reflex. This shot could’ve been worse. Still grateful for this photo though because it’s kinda rare for me being the one in front of the camera instead of being behind the lens.





Photos of the whole gang⏤ far right photo L to R: angie, kenneth, jo, keith, me, and macz. Five special people that I will forever treasure.


What I ordered: It was a very stressful day. We had a 3-hour class after our exam. I didn’t have the time to eat lunch, so it was the perfect time to binge-eat. We had snacks at Frappella Crib Iligan. It’s a cute place where people can dine in “cribs”. Orders:
chicken Ham and cheese sandwiches,
mini bites,
BBQ-flavored fries,
nacho loco, and
pink lemonade.


Lastly, polaroid-ception of the polaroids we printed out. It was a memorable day for me because we’re all in our senior year in college, most probably we’ll be enrolled in different med schools next year (Insha'Allah) and I would be celebrating my birthday with new friends. So, I took advantage of this Saturday to spend my birthday with my friends. This could be the last time I get to celebrate it with them.


I guess that’s it for this update! Back to studying!

⏤ this post is brought to you by one sleepy girl; pasensya sa mga error sa grammar; will get back to editing this later

0 comments