Bowerbird Coffee PH, Cagayan de Oro City

Yesterday, I went to Bowerbird Coffee PH, a very quaint and charming newly-opened local café near CDO Center Point. The place is nicely quiet and adorned plants, dried flowers, and beautiful artworks. The wooden accents from the tables and chairs and the concrete walls complete the industrial style of the place. A few other things I like about this place aside from their coffee and ambiance, are (1) their playlist and  (2) the support they give to small local businesses. 

The place has an industrial style to it. The walls are concrete and heavily adorned with artworks, plants, and flowers. 

As I mentioned, the coffeeshop supports small local businesses and they allow these businesses to display and sell their products. During my visit, they were selling Lawod PH bracelets and a few clothing pieces. 

I ordered one of their best-sellers, the Spanish latte. As you can see, the place is really small and can only accommodate probably only less than 10 people for dine-ins. I also had the pleasure of meeting the owner who was really pleasant. My overall experience in this establishment is really good.

Note: Safety protocols (temperature check, social distancing, wearing of face mask and face shield, etc.) were followed. 


0 comments