Family Dinner at The Pantry

Few days before the weekend, I suggested the we dined out for dinner before my little brother, Arham, starts school on Monday, so we booked a table for four at The Pantry Comfort Food by BATC. The place had good ambiance for intimate dinners. It's management also limited the number of costumers to 50% capacity so the place doesn't get too crowded, even on weekends and so we had to secure a table through reservation. The place was also pretty and well decorated. I was happy that I got to take a few portraits of my family.


Above are candid photos of my brother looking at his dynoburger. He kept stealing fries from mine and so we ordered another one. They had really big serving so we decided to share with mamang and Hanie.

Here are portraits of mamang who also took photos of me and siblings.

Portraits of my sister that she despised because she thinks she looks fat in them.


Here's what we ordered:






0 comments