TRANSITIONING 2020→2021

 


I'm really happy that 2020 finally ended but I am also terrified of what 2021 will bring. From what I learned in 2020, there's no guarantee that things will get better or plummet for worse, the only thing we can do is to live responsibly and be grateful for the things we currently have like our home, family, and good health.

Anyway, here's a recap of salvaged photos I had from 2020.


Last February, my friend and I went trekking on Lampanag Ridge, Impasugong, Bukidnon and it was one of my most memorable adventures in my entire life (I'm an indoor person btw).


2020 was also the year where I became a "junior" clerk (3rd year medical student). I celebrated alone and bought myself my favorite cake from Kathryn's Bakeshop in Cagayan de Oro City. Sophomore year in med school was really hard for me. We were going through topics really fast and there weren't much resting but I'm glad it paid off. 


Here is a screenshot of me and my classmates doing our small group discussion (SGD). We meet twice a week to have our discussion and the rest of the week are for lectures and Q&A sessions. Noting much happened in 2020. I stayed mostly in my pad and kept up with the online requirements.



December, after our final exams, was when I let loose. I went home after five months of staying in Cagayan de Oro and spent time with family. Of course, there were a lot of intimate family events that we had to go to like Tita Maia and her husband's kandori which was held at Apple Tree, Opol. Below are some of the photos I managed to salvage from my ipad. 


New year was also different. This year, we didn't get to spend it with Tita Flora's family. It was Toti's treat. We had a family dinner at Prawn House, Opol. My aunts body-shamed me for gaining weight (what's new) so I focused on this pretty view of luna drizzling moonlight on the sea. Toti also sponsored us our accommodation. We stayed at N hotel for two nights and three days. Below are photos of the view from the hotel room balcony.


Below are selfie photos during the New Year.


Anyway, that's it for this crammed up post on New Year. I hope everyone else had a good one and let's pray the 2021 be kinder to us. Let's not take advantage of our good health. Always sanitize, do handwash, and wear masks.

Happy New Year everyone! :-)

PS. I know this blogpost sucks but whatever.







1 comments