Here's my previous setup. I used to have only an iPad for online class. From my experience, laptops or desktop computers are way useful for online classes. It was hard to use the iPad for online class because it had limitations especially on Google Meet but I had to make do of what I had at the time and tried my best to make my iPad work like a laptop. I had purchased the bluetooth keyboard from Miniso last year. It has been useful whenever I need to type notes or assignments in Google docs.
Sometimes, it can get a bit lonely. I don't usually go out unless I need to. I live all by myself in Cagayan de Oro City nad I can say (for an introvert) I am deprived of human interaction. Most days I video-call my family and we talk on Messenger. Other times, I watch YouTube videos of my favorite Filipino vloggers like Pamela Swing, Anna Cay, and Hannah Pangilinan. Whenever I'm in the mood, I play Rules of Survival and I get to talk to my online friends who are mostly overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) in the Middle East.
Look at that tired face.
I guess I kinda like online class. It's kinda similar to how I studied in high school except that right now my schedule is super hectic and most of my day is spent facing a screen. I'm not really fond of long screen times. Even way before, I can't stand to face my phone or my laptop for several hours unlike what my siblings and friends do when they're on social media apps.
My family sent me these dried flowers. I think they're overpriced but I love getting flowers (hehe). Thank you! <3 Recently they've been into online shopping and most of what they buy are from what they see on videos of YouTube vloggers. From what I know, they bought a retro fruit blender from Korea, a battery-operated rechargeable frother to make the quarantine-craze Dalgona coffee, some aesthetic bowls and plates from China (again from the same vlogger who has the retro fruit blender).
Responsibilities were piling up and it was becoming more and more difficult to perform tasks with my iPad. Last week, I was assigned leader to (unfortunately) all online activities like our SGDs and clinics for the week. I was in-charge of creating the meet on Google Meet, e-mailing facilitators and preceptors, and checking the attendance per activity. So, I bought a new laptop since my brother is using my old one at home.
Responsibilities were piling up and it was becoming more and more difficult to perform tasks with my iPad. Last week, I was assigned leader to (unfortunately) all online activities like our SGDs and clinics for the week. I was in-charge of creating the meet on Google Meet, e-mailing facilitators and preceptors, and checking the attendance per activity. So, I bought a new laptop since my brother is using my old one at home.
I get through most days with vanilla ice-blended coffee from Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. Ito lang po bisyo ko. I try to compensate with the expenses by eating pater and sardines for my meals. Sometimes, I have oatmeal and lemon water for breakfast.
I took this photo this morning. It's a Sunday, which means a new hectic week ahead. Trying to be positive about it and look forward to the learning experience.
0 comments