This is prolly the shortest summer I’ve ever had in my life. I feel like I haven’t made up with my body from all the exhaustion of sophomore year in med school. My sister had just flown back from Manila and is now in home quarantine. She’s about to start school as a 1L and I’m about to start third year in med school.
This summer, my aunt and uncle were kind enough to drive me back home to Iligan City were I spent a few days with my family before another school year. On our way to Iligan, we stopped by this privately-owned property that has a seaside.
The property has a simple two-story building. The ground floor is open. It has a very beautiful long table perfect for a big family and boodle fights. The second floor has a spacious living room, small kitchen, and one bedroom. It has a small balcony that has a very nice view of the ocean.



0 comments