This post is dedicated to my superwoman, my mom. My mom is my hero. She keeps me happy despite the exhaustion from academics. She (and my dad) are my constant reminders of what I want to achieve in this world and that is to help others in every way I can.
Happy mother’s day, mamang! I hope you enjoyed this day. I hope my efforts were enough to show you my utmost gratitude for the sacrifices you have made for this family. I hope you know that I appreciate you so much and that my love for you in unconditional. Stay cheerful and bagets.
Mamang, thank you for your unwavering support for me and my siblings- for all the overnight study sessions you allowed us to have at home with our blockmates, for the tera-sized fries from Potato corner, for the late-night takeouts just because we wanted to, for the gadgets to help us with our studies, for the Globe postpaid plan that relieved us from unli-text-promo-worries, for the clothes and the hijabs you bought me, for the encouragements you gave whenever I get stressed, for the study table and other high-quality and expensive school supplies you bought me just so I can have the best and be able to do my best in school, etc.
Thank you for being so patient with me and my goals in life (konteng kembot nalang, makukuha ko na rin yung MCL latin honor na pinapangarap ko; Insha’Allah). I hope you enjoy this day! I love you! π✨
To all the moms out there: Happy mother’s day. I hope your children made you feel loved today. I know that us teens can be really shy with what we feel especially to our parents but rest assured, your children are grateful with everything you have sacrificed for them.



0 comments